Saturday 19 January 2013

Magnolia Football Edwin

Here is my latest creation, a male card. It was hard to tear myself away from the pink and purple frills and flowers but this is what I came up with!!


I coloured my Magnolia Football Edwin stamp with promarkers. It was a bit of a challenge as he is the first boy I had coloured and not wearing a dress, but I was really pleased with how it came out.

I used 'Broken China' distress ink around the edges of the stamp and hand painted the grass.

I finished it off with four little star embellishments.








The Main part of the card was finished off with a couple of buttons and some blue ribbon. I made the rosette with a Spellbinders lacy border joined at both ends and sandwiched between a small Sizzix circle die at the back and a larger one at the front. I stamped the large circle with a sentiment and embossed it in silver embossing powder.

The papers where a selection from my local craft store.



 














No comments: