Saturday 19 January 2013

Aeroplane peel off birthday card

Here is a nice little card I made for my daughter to give to her stepdad.



I stuck the peel off aeroplane onto black cardstock and carefully cut it out. I attached it to a Spellbinder die cut fancy rectangle with sticky pads to give it some depth then decorated it with a clear rhinestone on each corner.

I cut out one of the shapes from the Spellbinders Blossom Tags and Accents set in silver foil card and used a smaller matching die for the sentiment. I stamped the sentiment with clear stamp pad and embossed it with silver embossing powder. I finished it off with two gunmetal flatback pearls.

The backing paper was some crinkley silver paper from my stash and the black tartan strip was from Papermania Capsule black collection.








No comments: